Monday, March 16, 2009

Today will be a good day...

My MIL is coming home to the farm today and she got to see her grandchildren last night. She was ready to see them. Josh and I both got a moment alone with her to talk and it was very nice. Everyone is very happy we can get her home. I just wish that the sun would come out today. It is supposed to ran off and on and Josh wanted her to feel the sun on her face one last time. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful, sunny, 60 degree day so we will just have to be patient and see how my MIL handles the ride home.

Thank you everyone for your prayers! Much love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie,
    I am so glad to hear that she gets to go home. I am still praying. Make sure you get lots of pictures of her with the little ones today! :)And be sure to spend as much time as you need with her. Everything else can wait! I am here for you... let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think pictures would be a nice thing but she is so weak. i made a cd of photos of the kids and several of her w/the kids so they can play it on her tv.

    ReplyDelete