The funeral viewing for my MIL starts tonight. I have friends from two of the local florists and they have a lot of floral work for her. She was a very well liked woman. The generosity of our friends, family and neighbors is so nice during this difficult time.
I have everyone's outfits all pressed and ready to go while I drank a half of a glass of Port. A strong drink but hit the spot. We have decided that we will go to church tomorrow morning at 8 am and then go to the funeral home to take the kids to see their grandma. That way we won't have to worry about them during the public viewing. By doing this we will be able to take our time and teach them what they see even though I feel they already know she isn't with us any more.
I need to get going here but I felt the need to write something. There are still a few things I need to do before getting ready for the viewing. I also need to preheat the oven for pizza tonight. Thank you Fawn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment