I have so much stress and worry for today. On a positive note I had an excellent nights sleep. Anyways, I am trying to be creative on finding a babysitter for my kids this afternoon. Everyone that I usually used, ie. my husband's mom's family, are where they need to be. My mom can't watch them because she is watching my brother's kids. Not a surprise! I have someone to watch them now but Brycen won't get his nap in. I'm still going to keep her lined up for the job but if my two can be napping when I am gone that will be better. I would want Brycen to be rested and not cranky if we get to visit with my MIL this evening.
This is where the worry comes in. Josh and I have a pretrial for our septic system. I have made calls to the attorney's office each day since Friday worrying about this. My main concern is what if we are in the middle of court and we get the phone call that we have to leave and be with his mom. What in the hell do we do?!?! Can we go or will the judge make us stay? Will Josh be able to leave and just have me represent the both of us? AHHHHH!!! I just want to scream so bad! This whole court thing has just came at the worst and I mean the absolute worst possible time! If we don't settle today then it goes to the jury. *sighs*
After court this afternoon I have a meeting with the charity I'm performing their auction for. The auction is April 4th and I am meeting with them to go over the merchandise that has come in and to take photos and write my ad. The head of the charity knows what is going on on my end and said that we can always reschedule that they will work around me. That is very nice but this is my profession and if the jobs needs done it needs done. I'll just have to play it by ear after we are done with the legal stuff.
Fingers crossed, thoughts, and prayers that this day won't be the most horrible day ever. On a side note... the phone just rang and I felt like I just swallowed my heart! Oh! My husband just called to say he got to work ok because he took the motorcycle.
Well I am off to be productive and busy this morning.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment