Finally my website is up and running. Check it out at www.auctionsbycassandra.com.
I still have more laundry and straightening up to do today. It is a never ending story when you have children.
Arianna has her therapist appointment this afternoon at 4:15 for just a follow up of her milestones. Saturday she has another PT eval. Dr. Selvaraj still isn't happy and feels that Arianna is at least a month behind. The little one still won't get herself into a sitting position and isn't pulling herself up on furniture. The month behind is her adjusted age for her being 6 weeks early. Lets see how this eval goes. She was a hair from qualifying the first time. I honestly just think the little peanut is lazy. If I sit her down on the floor with some toys she will sit there for several minutes and have good control. Oh well!
I'm going to get back to my crocheting before the kiddos wake up this morning. Relax a bit before I get my butt in gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment