This mornining I am going to finish logging in all of my items I am getting rid of. Last night I went to the store to purchase more safety pins and hangers so I didn't have to do that today. Yay I will be done with this children's clothes storm that hit my house!
Arianna has a progress report with the service coordinator this morning at 9 am. Just to see how she has been these past three months and to sign on new services. She is starting into PT. Yay! Right now it will be only twice a week until more spots open up. Better than nothing.
After the progress report I am taking the kids to our local mall. My Mom's group is having a playdate in the playzone and since I called off from playdates twice this week I really want to make this one. Let Brycen play with his buddies and for me to get around other people since I've closed myself up in my house this week.
This evening we are going to visit with my MIL at the hospital. I'm going to give her the option today if she wants us to bring the kids. They are both healthy now and she hasn't seen them in about a month. If not I'll have to see who can take them for me.
I hope that everyone has a happy and safe weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment