Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday or is it Thursday?

Boy today feels like Thursday for some reason. Anyways, I am carless at least until Friday. Fun times! Last night I took the Honda and ran to the store to get some milk and a few other things for in the kitchen. While at the store I got my grandma an Easter Lily. My dad has slacked off the past few years on getting her a lily and a poinsetta so I took over that job. She was tickled pink when I dropped her lily off.

Arianna has another therapist appointment this morning at 8:30 am. Her PT yesterday was thrilled with all of the tricks Arianna was doing for her. Sitting up and crawling on her hands and knees. Even pulling herself up on the ottoman. She is making good progress.

My tackling of this house is eeehhh going alright. I really need to do the hustle.... do do do da do do do... anyways hehehe! I got my stashes sorted yesterday at least. Almost everytime I go to the store I may pick up something for Brycen or Arianna being a toy, book, or a piece of clothing. I hang on to them if I bought them big enough for Birthdays or X-mas. The stash for Easter is done and looking good. Both kids are done for their Birthdays. Arianna's in May and Brycen's is in July. I even have a pretty decent start on X-mas. Not too bad for buying a little here and a little there. It seems like each year I get started a little earlier and earlier. Lets hope that my two dont go through a major growth any time soon. Haha!

Well I need to get going here. I jumped back onto the exercise band wagon again after about a month and a half off. No more excuses. I have a lake trip scheduled in July and I want a decent chunk of this weight off. I'm off to do some cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment