Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just stuff.

Arianna has her PT appointment this morning at 8 am. We had to cancel last week due to my MIL's funeral. Arianna is doing so good. Sitting up on her own, crawling on her hands and knees and pulling herself up. Yay!

Josh got some prices on the front differential for the Tahoe and it wasn't any where nearly as bad as we thought it would cost. He just went ahead and ordered the part and one of the guys at the shop will install it for cheap. Now I just have to watch how much I drive it until it gets fixed. We don't want the oil level in the differential to get to low or to run out of oil completely because it will burn up the gears inside. Then it will cost over a grand to fix. Right now it has a continuous slow leak of oil and obviously when the vehicle is warmed up the oil leaks even more. Will just have to play it by ear this week for my running around and playdates.

I can't believe we have snow this April 7th! It's not the first time having snow in April but it has been a long time. I think I just might go out to the garage and bring some pellets in for our pellet stove. Sounds like a good day to snuggle up by a fire and watch some movies with my lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment