*Brycen got his training wheels on his Dirt Bike and has been attempting to drive it by himself.
*Playdates have picked up with lots of outdoor activities. We went swimming today and Marburger Dairy tour was a huge hit a few weeks back.
*I got my first paying auction in the Butler area! It is June 20th in Sarver, PA. Go to www.auctionsbycassandra.com for more info.
*Arianna is such a big girl. She picked up using the sippy cup within the week of her birthday and she just got discharged from PT. She is right where she is supposed to be and doesn't qualify for services any more. I am so glad that she is doing well.
*Josh finally went to the doctors last week. The first time in 15 years. He had an infection in his lymph nodes. Not sure how you get that but he is feeling much better now after being on an antibiotic.
*These nice days really make Josh and I miss his mom alot. We just expect her to come walking through the woods or stop by on her way home from work. She loved being outside on warm sunny days.
*I am doing well with my diet disapline. I have been really watching how I eat and have been exercising alot. The scale hasn't moved much but I definitely feel alot better and things are starting to tone up. I just got to keep reminding myself that muscle weighs more than fat so that I don't get too discouraged when I bust my butt and I didn't lose any weight.
*Vacation is coming up so quick. We are going to TN to visit a cousin of mine and stay at his lake house. It should be a nice time.
I believe that is it right now. Nothing too exciting to report. Just have been busy doing outside stuff around the house or loafing. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:
Post a Comment