I'm going to work harder to post more often here. My auction at the Convention Center went really well. It was a few weeks ago and we managed to raise $4,262 for Autism. Definitely not the $8,500 we brought in the year before but it is more than what they had.
I got a call last week to do a local benefit auction here in Butler. I am really excited about this one b/c I will be on my own turf. It is for the Blind Association and I have worked with them in the past and this time I am on my own.
This has been the sickness week from hell here at the Seth Household. Everyone started to get a cold on Monday. Just a slight bout of the sniffles. With today being Thursday, Brycen's has turned into the Croup, Arianna still has just a cold and thank god she got her RSV shot last week for her lungs, Josh still has just a cold, and I went to the doctor today and I have the worse of it all. A sinus infection and bronchitus. Yay for trying to take care of everyone! Fun stuff! So I am still trying to play super mommy and keep the house nice so I can relax in tidiness but as the week goes by it is getting harder to do.
On that note I am going to retreat back to my comfy couch and relax before the kids get up in a half and hour. Take care all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment